Trying to speak/improve your English?
Want to learn or advance your Spanish?
New for 2012
English Classes (ESOL / ESL)
- Help with all aspects of English learning. From making phone calls to working towards Cambridge exams.
Spanish teacher/tutor (Beginner to Advanced level)
Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language by native speakers (according to Wikipedia) and spoken in over 40 countries. It is increasingly taught in both primary and secondary schools and, as a phonetic language, it's said to be easier to learn than French. With the whole Latin scene and Zumba fitness fad, it's also fun and very popular!
- Learning just for fun?
- Support with grammar, pronunciation, conversation or exams.
- Qualified CELTA teacher (Cambridge) Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults, experience in UK and abroad.
- Former volunteer Spanish interpreter for an international charity. Six years based abroad.
- BA Hons degree in Third World Studies/Spanish
- Experience with 1:1 tutoring, groups and children.
I am Lichfield based; also have a working knowledge of Portuguese and an appreciation of the cultural & linguistic challenges of language learning and the importance of its role in social integration. As with anything, you will advance most through self-study and application but a little structured support and encouragement can make all the difference.
- Up-to-date Enhanced CRB
- Mum of two, patience assured!
Fees charged per person with discounts for two or more of similar ability.
For more information and general enquiries contact Tina:
Top of Page